Thursday 20 October 2016

Production - Pet Shop Boys / Various Artists (2016)

Well good afternoon me lovelies. It's been quite some time since I posted but there has been good a lot going on. What with moving to Lanzarote with my partner and settling in over the past few months. We're finally getting there and life is good.

Now that I actually have a few hours spare I though it was about time that I got my arse into gear and rebooted my blog... off we go then!

First up is a little compilation that was originally compiled and posted by DJ Shelf on one of my favourite blogs Methods Of Dance. The artwork was conceived by artist Harry3 and pays homage to previous Mark Farrow / PSB visuals,

This almighty compilation brings together the best of the Pet Shop Boys production and remix work with various artists throughout their astounding career. The track listing is impressive in itself featuring the likes of Eighth Wonder's major top 10 hit from 1988, "I'm Not Scared" and moving onto the likes of Liza Minnelli, Dusty Springfield, Electronic, Blur, Yoko Ono, Pete Burns, Rammstein and Madonna to name but a few... eclectic is the word.

Enjoy!


Link : 

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B83_lcjOnQkKYkFkYVFQQWpNUDA?usp=sharing


 

No comments:

Post a Comment