Thursday 20 October 2016

All Mixed Up! Volume 14 - Donna Summer (Casablanca / Warner Bros) (1975 - 1997)

My final post for today is from the undisputed Queen Of Disco - none other than the legendary Miss Donna Summer. There isn't much I can add to what has already been said about the original disco diva that hasn't been said a million times before....

From the seductive tones of 'Love To Love You Baby' to the sheer powerhouse vocals featured on
'I Will Go With You' - this collection includes my particular favourites in their fullest forms including the 17+ minute epic that is 'MacArthur Park Suite' and the devastating 11+ minute version of
'No More Tears (Enough Is Enough)' with Barbara Striesand.

Enjoy and I will see you soon...
















1. Love To Love You Baby
2. I Feel Love
3. Last Dance
4. MacArthur Park Suite
5. Hot Stuff
6. Bad Girls
7. Walk Away
8. Dim All The Lights
9. On The Radio
10. No More Tears (Enough Is Enough)
11. I Feel Love (Patrick Cowley Remix)
12. Unconditional Love (Extended Version)
13. Dinner With Gershwin
14. Love Is In Control (12" Extended Remix)
15. This Time I Know It's For Real
16. I Don't Wanna Get Hurt
17. Loves About To Change My Heart
18. When Love Takes Over You
19. Breakaway (Extended Power Mix)
20. State Of Independence (Murk Club Mix)
21. Carry On (Definitive Mix)
22. I Will Go With You (Hex Hector Extended Vocal Mix)

Link :

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B83_lcjOnQkKcE01VkoxTFB6NzQ?usp=sharing

No comments:

Post a Comment